Community shield Post match thread

Virgil van Dijk defensive stat for never being dribbled past still stands as FA confirm Liverpool’s Community Shield defeat is ‘second grade game’

A spokesperson from the FA told talkSPORT that the match is considered a 'second grade' game and therefore any stats don't count.

It doesn’t matter if he was playing against his kids on a beach or the Community Shield, he was dribbled past and it was live on TV. It isn’t a stat, it is a fact.
Is Leroy not really injured?
Did City not score more penalties?

BOLLOCKS

33oh0qv.jpg

whoosh gone

Now I know why the dippers were boasting they outnumbered us on Wembley Way....They meant at the end!

It doesn’t matter if he was playing against his kids on a beach or the Community Shield, he was dribbled past and it was live on TV. It isn’t a stat, it is a fact.
Is Leroy not really injured?
Did City not score more penalties?

BOLLOCKS

Apparently he wasn't ready and anyway his mum will have yours easy, I'm taking my ball home la

Virgil van Dijk defensive stat for never being dribbled past still stands as FA confirm Liverpool’s Community Shield defeat is ‘second grade game’

A spokesperson from the FA told talkSPORT that the match is considered a 'second grade' game and therefore any stats don't count.

As all this did it count can we have our money back then?

Rio made the most hypocritical comments. Comm Shield doesn't matter/not important. Important enough for Rio and co to accept the punditry gig though. BT will not be happy with pundits trying to downgrade their coverage - merely because the media didn't get the result they wanted.

camelgob is a twat!

He was happy enough to win it when he was playing for the Govan despot at the swamp.

I've not watched the highlights nor have I read all 98 pages here so apologies, but just remembered the VAR think in the 2nd half for a potential red card, wth was it as no one around me had a scooby what they were looking at?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.