Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Happily proven wrong. Thought the strength of United's team would be a bit much for the young lads in our team, and for periods it was, but we were alright given the circumstances and took more good penalties than they did. More minutes in the legs, good exciting performances from Savinho and Bobb, solid games from Dias, Kovacic, and Akanji, hopefully a nice lift for Nunes with the penalty. And we get to lift the Shield again for the first time in five years. Not bad all round.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans.
You showed ‘em lads, you showed ‘em all. Especially that lot from the wrong side of the ship canal Trafford United.
Especially the know nowt pathetic media.
Especially the stupid, biased, Specsavers needing officials, who STILL don’t know who we are: We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

YYYEEESSS. I will watch the recording of the second half when I’ve finished watching the Brokenwood Mysteries. :-)

At the end of the day it's only a glorified friendly ..but fuck it..it always feels great to beat the rag cunts.
Considering the team we had out I thought we looked very good in spells and a bit sloppy in others but they played most of their first team and still couldn't win.
That means the sharp shirts will be back in the wardrobe for at least a few days..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.