Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

not just football pundits but counsellors the way they are talking now…..

They’ll be shite this year cos they can only play on the break so may cause City problems but very few other teams. They stopped trying to play out & reverted to park the bus & hooooofff.

Last edited:
Rags one nil up, itv telling us this is a statement, nited back. City win, its only a glorified friendly, Ten Hairs will take alot from it, nited a back. Utter nonsense. Then McCoist going on about fernandez and these amazing passes to nobody, i muted the coverage it was truly awful.

Phew! They don’t half put us through the wringer. It was great to come back and win on penalties to stuff it up those red bastards, especially when Twatterface and McCoist were counting their chickens.

A fully deserved victory, despite the rags having more first choice players on the field than we did.

Oscar was my MotM, but Rico, Mateo, Nico and James all played very well. Also, Savinho looked very good, when he came on. A big "well done" to Manu Akanji, who had the balls to step up - in more ways than one - and take a penalty, after his miss in the Euros.

There were plenty of comedy moments provided by that so-called footballer, Rashford, whose misses lit up the game.

I loved the way Pep referred to the rags as "our rivals," rather than using their name. Chapeau, Señor Guardiola!

You’d think the rags won the game, the amount of time ITV is spending talking about them. It’s absolutely nauseating.

It was a great way to start the season, and with our lads coming back from their break, we will be stronger in every department.

Onwards and upwards, City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.