Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Good to see Rashford back to his usual best. Lol
I was laughing yesterday ITV commentators said Rashford has been making jigsaw puzzles through the summer to help with his mentality...

That fucker can't even tie his shoe laces never mind try and put together a 9 piece jigsaw ffs

Is it just me who thinks Lisandro Martinez is really shit?

What the fuck is the hype about, He constantly gets too tight to his man and gets turned, Constantly diving in making needless slide tackles, Makes fouls for no reason...

He's probably running around pissed off because the grass is tickling his balls the little midget.
I’ve been saying this since he signed. I know some Ajax lads and they couldn’t believe what they got for him.

He also looks a **** with his dodgey haircut and shit tattoos.

I was laughing yesterday ITV commentators said Rashford has been making jigsaw puzzles through the summer to help with his mentality...

That fucker can't even tie his shoe laces never mind try and put together a 9 piece jigsaw ffs

He certainly falls to pieces in the box like a jigsaw.

Anyone else have big issues on the M6? We had a 40 minute delay just before Hilton Park services where they took 3 lanes into one, to then have 2 lines of cones for 200 yards and then back to 3 lanes, 40 minutes for nothing. Then from south of Stafford all through Staffordshire and Cheshire 50mph limit yet there was very little traffic. Stupid cunts. Added an hour to our journey.
You need to go on speed awareness course it's all done for good reason and in big scheme of things only hold you up for 5 minutes of over all journey ;)

I’ve been saying this since he signed. I know some Ajax lads and they couldn’t believe what they got for him.

He also looks a **** with his dodgey haircut and shit tattoos.
If I hadn't seen the previous message and realised you were talking about Martinez, I would have thought you were talking about Antony.
Both overhyped and shit, no wonder Masters and Co are giving their beloved Rags a £75 million "exception" to offset some of the garbage they've wasted money on.

Judging by that performance, I thought he'd been on the piss in Belfast again.

Good that Bernie dug us out, I thought the second half had gone a bit astray, especially the passing. Savinho was a highlight, he had a great introduction, hugging the by line and showing great skill and decent pass and move with team mates already.

Bobb was good, kova and Lewis also. McAtee needs to have more of an effect for a player who's played a lot of first team football elsewhere. He'll grow. O'reilly looked really very nervous, which translated into numerous heavy touches and dwelling on the ball.

Now, did anyone else see Haaland calling for a sub at left back when we got a free kick on the halfway? That was odd

But not as odd as the amount of selfies and cameras in block 126, and the influencer who took strangely erotic photos at halftime, and only arrived on 36 and left on 60. Wtf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.