Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Know a blue who went with his red mate and sat in their end.
Said there were plenty of empty seats near him.

Don’t know why the FA didn’t give the clubs more tickets as they clearly couldn’t shift the ones they held back to distribute themselves.

Don’t know why the FA didn’t give the clubs more tickets as they clearly couldn’t shift the ones they held back to distribute themselves.
Club Wembley was a joke as usual but the rest of the ground was full. It’s a really bad concept to sell those sections to those who don’t turn up. If they can’t sell those seats they should give them to local community groups for free. The area round Wembley is poverty-stricken but the local kids are shut out of that stadium.

Spot on obviously. Its very concerning from the sociological point of view. I mean hopefully there is no simple transition, that if a man find himself comfortable only mouning and to attribute only iadequacies to others in area of life hobby/entertainment (watching football is this category i believe) means hes doing in upon other life activities, lets say profession, talking on family, friends etc.

How is it come, that man must have never asked themselves before own opinion, whether I am really sure I would have done better job? They best commentaries, football players, coaches, rivals, experts in any aspect. Constant criticism of everything
Your post is highly critical.

Here's some more...

I don't think you've quite grasped the essence of supporting a football team, or even the basics of human nature for that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.