Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Always nice to beat them and win a title (even if it's a minor title). We have great depth in the wings, Rico had a great match. I am not too worried about the defense (both of our CBs had 3 training sessions).

Nico is not ready for PL, Haaland's match was unforgivable for the lack of effort, and very clear that weneed to add a 6/8 because if Rodri gets injured...
Warrior you say?

So many rags in the City ends (and one lad with a C Ronaldo shirt). How do these tossers get tickets? Are they being sold them by blues, or are they paying £35 for cityzens membership?
Very strange City end yesterday. One guy was stood up singing Country Road not aware its Uniteds song.
Strange day yesterday I'd say at least half were tourists in the City end. I had 3 Muslim girls near me really getting into it and singing City songs which was nice to see. At least they bolsted our support. Hardly seen any City fans driving down and Warwick services was s wash with Red. Not surprising with the amount of visits to Wembley and this being a glorified friendly. Turned out to be a great day though and stayed over in Watford. First time I've been in the Green Man, as well. Better beer than just cans of Stella being served inside Wembley
I didn't think I'd care about the result but I went bonkers after we equalised, they celebrated their goal like they'd won the Champs League which really irked me and just confirmed no game is a friendly against these

So many rags in the City ends (and one lad with a C Ronaldo shirt). How do these tossers get tickets? Are they being sold them by blues, or are they paying £35 for cityzens membership?
Apparently there are 659 million of the fcukers so they probably got them from ticket outlets etc. Doubt City fans would sell to them but not sure about the club.

That's what I love about Bernie, he hates them both. He sees right through the media bullshit surrounding both clubs and their sense of entitlement and just thinks fuck them.
Bernardo dumped Gnasher on his arse because he was wasting time, by kicking the ball back to Onana after City had been awarded a free kick. In other words kicking the ball away. A proper referee would have booked Gnasher.

We were in the Chinese End! :-)
Most ever number of half and half scarves in our end. I am not too irked by them usually - but in a derby match??? Do me a favour, please!
Really enjoyed the win though, especially after we thought we’d blown it, twice!
Went back to Ruislip after the match and had a great curry, more beer and a big sing-song on the minibus on the way home. All in all yet another great trip to Wembley and I am really looking forward to the next one.

We'll get to 20 before they do 1 in a row
I love it whenever a Rag says " come back when you've won it 20 times".
Gives me my cue to tell them to come back when they've won 4 in a row, accumulated 100 points in a season, won a pure treble without sniding in through the back door, won the domestic quad or held 5 trophies at the same time.

Can't wait until the next one says "115" or "cheats" so that I can ask how much the PL have allowed them for "exceptions" this year for covid, dodgy share deals or any other bollocks they can make up to help them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.