Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Agree with most of this. We still haven't resolved how we set up when Rodri is not playing but am confident Pep can solve this issue. Kova has been mosty excellent, Bernie can play deeper if needed. It will only be a problem against the better teams because we will just overwhelm most of the weaker teams.
I thought yesterday United actually played better than they did in the Cup Final but didn't get the breaks this time. But we were also better yesterday than we were in the Final, even with a depleted team.
McAtee played well i thought. Overlooked talent we can build on.. hopefully

Sure I saw that blonde lass from the Sunderland she'll be fed up watching them lose trophies after the final whistle.

So many rags in the City ends (and one lad with a C Ronaldo shirt). How do these tossers get tickets? Are they being sold them by blues, or are they paying £35 for cityzens membership?
Ronaldo and Cantona rag tops aplenty outside the ground.
I'm sure I had rags next to me.put them straight at the start.
They left as soon as our last penalty hit the net.

Wasn’t Pellistri the bloke who told that ‘funny’ story last season about walking round Manchester with his girlfriend and only seeing united shirts? Seemed to have a problem recognising blue shirts again yesterday when Berni caught him snoozing - unlucky, rago

Wasn’t Pellistri the bloke who told that ‘funny’ story last season about walking round Manchester with his girlfriend and only seeing united shirts? Seemed to have a problem recognising blue shirts again yesterday when Berni caught him snoozing - unlucky, rago
I think it was. His girlfriend was even more gobby.

Don’t know why they needed to though as there were plenty of empty seats in their end, especially top tier behind the goal
Know a blue who went with his red mate and sat in their end.
Said there were plenty of empty seats near him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.