Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

A Night At The Opera is my absolute favourite album.

And while I think side two of A Day At The Races is the best of all, it’s let down by side one, Tie Your Mother Down, excepted.
I would agree about A Day at the Races side two. Mind you, Queen's best side two came on News of the World imo; except for the awful Get Down Make Love. The four after were some of their best work ever. Again, imo of course.

I would agree about A Day at the Races side two. Mind you, Queen's best side two came on News of the World imo; except for the awful Get Down Make Love. The four after were some of their best work ever. Again, imo of course.
I think Get Down Make Love is great.

In fact, I think the whole album is great, especially Sheer Heart Attack, though I’m not a big fan of Spread Your Wings.

Seem to remember we had a version of Country Road when they nicked it mocking them, it is a Fulham song not a United one, something like this:

Country road take them home to the places they belong back to Essex Kent and Surrey, Country road take them home,
There from Ireland Wales and Scotland, Norway Denmark and Sweden too, there not Mancs there all liars Country road take them home.
Dunno about that, only Country Road me knows was sang by a lad from Macclesfield

The best version of Country Rd I heard was Swinton Rugby at Wigan.
Take me home to Station Rd.
A lament to a much loved lost ground which could be sung by City. Stoke, Wigan Rugby , West Ham and many more.
It's highly appropriate that their song is about the furthest thing from Manchester you can imagine. West Virginia, Shenandoah River. Bunch of fucking weirdos

It's highly appropriate that their song is about the furthest thing from Manchester you can imagine. West Virginia, Shenandoah River. Bunch of fucking weirdos
Fuck off home , fuck off home
to the place where you belong
Brighton Sussex way down south
Fuck off home you rag scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.