Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of a trip to Leicester. I lived there for four years in the mid-1980s. The last time I went there I got completely lost! I did go to the Filbert Street Stadium a number of times but never when we lived there. I have never been to the KP Stadium.

Any ideas when ticket arrangements will be published?

The Leicester branch will be having its customary pre-match session in Aylestone for this one.
Anyone who wants to bring a bus or mini-bus speak to Dave Kelly to book in etc.

The landlords at the Black Horse, the Union and the Social club have agreed NO SCOUSERS.

Bring it.

Stadium and travel there not too bad. Ballache to get back though via train esp if extra time/pens

Because when it’s a mid-week match that kicks off at 20:00, nobody bats an eyelid. As soon as it’s not 15:00 on a Saturday at weekend people start having a meltdowns.

See it all the time on here.
If its midweek 7.45 or 8pm are the obvious times for a midweek match. 17.30 on a Saturday, in London, with the chance of extra time, penalties and the award of a cup is just totally stupid and that is why you get the moans oh here.

The dippers will probably bring around 300,000 but non of them will misbehave :-)
Or have fake tickets or go on the rob or kick the gates in crushing genuine fans who have legally purchased tickets. Can’t wait for this and I’m pretty sure red media will already have transcribed their narrative “ always the victims it’s never their fault”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.