Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train travel 10 times worse than Leicester.

I'm just happy it's not at Wembley. Some of the negativity is a bit much tbh.
Irony is though, that it's quicker by train to Wembley from Manchester. Driving is quicker to Leicester granted but it's still a stupid place to have the game, parking is awful and it's one road in and out to the stadium. Elland Road would have been better for all concerned and with a bigger capacity. Blackburn even would have been easier with an almost identical capacity.

Irony is though, that it's quicker by train to Wembley from Manchester. Driving is quicker to Leicester granted but it's still a stupid place to have the game, parking is awful and it's one road in and out to the stadium. Elland Road would have been better for all concerned and with a bigger capacity. Blackburn even would have been easier with an almost identical capacity.
Elland Rd and we get the Peacock and its 2 pint beers

I'll be in Albufeira watching in a bar no doubt infested with plastic dippers
This always happens to me in my local bar just outside Alicante - do you think this is repeated across the whole of Spain and like rats your never a few feet from a pretend scouser?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.