Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Power Stadium is a modern stadium ( I have never visited it ) so why are some seats down as restricted vision ?
I am assuming there are no columns that support the roof in the middle of each stand ,so it's got me baffled to be honest.
On a secondary note, the £15 coach fare from The Etihad is excellent value for money ,with the current price of diesel I would assume that it is being subsidized by the club .

Generally the metal bars/ handrails. Also the huge new LED advertising boards that most grounds have now.

Generally the metal bars/ handrails. Also the huge new LED advertising boards that most grounds have now.
Cheers pal.
I've just had a quick look at some images online,and that's all I could see (gangways and railings ) that could possibly be considered as an impediment to a clear view.
I could definitely live with that problem if I qualify for a ticket next week.

I sincerely hope they go to as low as possible. I qualify in day 1 but the kids are on relatively low points, albeit with season tickets. If we take 20k plus to London we sure as fuck would take more than 12k to Leicester.
Think you can purchase kids on lower points than yourself at the same time…read the OS pal

I can pull one ticket through, but got 2 kids
If they’re both season ticket holders they’re ok, the wording is junior season ticket holders (plural) for purchase with an adult season ticket holder (singular)…..I’d say that’s a binding contract :) give it a whirl online, if you get nowhere ring up, probably better to do both as numbers are limited for the ticket tie ins

If they’re both season ticket holders they’re ok, the wording is junior season ticket holders (plural) for purchase with an adult season ticket holder (singular)…..I’d say that’s a binding contract :) give it a whirl online, if you get nowhere ring up, probably better to do both as numbers are limited for the ticket tie ins
I am pretty sure it’s one kid for one adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.