Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see massive demand. Yes it will sell out, but I can't see many missing out who are desperate to go paying those prices. Most of the money goes to the clubs involved and a pittance to clubs in last year's FA Cup 1st Round to give to their charities like CITC.

would love to visit the UK just for this match, but looking at the allocation it's pretty much impossible without a membership, right?

Smaller stadium, less running costs, increase prices as the demand will be higher etc.

I give you the first time this season to point and laugh at the phrase Football is nothing without fans.

Dosen't matter if you miss this one or don't agree there'll be plenty more opportunities.

would love to visit the UK just for this match, but looking at the allocation it's pretty much impossible without a membership, right?

Some people seem to think it will be hottest ticket in town.

Personally, I’d be surprised if it doesn’t go to open sale and allowing season tickets holders to buy multiple tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.