Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may not be the hottest ticket in town but there are still plenty of us really looking forward to this one.
Exactly. I cannot see any posts saying it’s the hottest ticket in town. I can see posts saying 12k is a relatively low allocation for a community shield fixture and that there is a good chance it will sell out to season ticket holders. And as you say there are a lot of us looking forward to it

Prices are a joke. Should be £10-30 for adults. £50 for a glorified friendly in this current climate just shows how incredibly out of touch they all are. We know football is swimming in money but the fans aren't. I'll be saving my money for West Ham.
i thought the same too .
its outragious
cat 1 for a dad and kid £90
for a friendly,just a joke

Last edited:
How stupid am I
We have 3 season tickets and want to attend the game at Leicester so I've tried all morning to check how many points we have on each ticket. I can't log in to my ticket account. I honestly thought this season they would get there act together regards tickets.
So back on the phone no doubt in a long queue. CTID

How stupid am I
We have 3 season tickets and want to attend the game at Leicester so I've tried all morning to check how many points we have on each ticket. I can't log in to my ticket account. I honestly thought this season they would get there act together regards tickets.
i couldn't log into my account all yesterday morning,just kept refusing ,api error or summert.
logged into my sons and his was fine,got me a bit worried,but by the afternoon my account was was ok.

How stupid am I
Stupid is as stupid does !!
(That's what Forrest said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.