Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest mate, I fear this is going to be a nightmare season for away fans who go by train. Even without strikes there just seems to be so much cancellations all over the place at the moment.

The way I’m thinking at the moment I reckon I’m going to reduce the number of games I go to and stop over for the ones I do, that are any distance away. Can do without the hassle of having to rely on only one possible train running to get home on the same day.

Yep. I am looking for a room already in Leicester or near

Went everywhere on these tickets, had all the ladies in the office I worked bringing the vouchers in for me. Farthest we went was Plymouth (2-0 up lost 3-2 Tommy Tynan hat trick).
Hells bells was at this one, if I remember right after the game we were walked out across the pitch after home fans had been cleared.

I booked the other week on my Holiday Inn Points. Staying at the Holiday Inn in the City Centre. My mate who's a Leicester fan has recommended drinking in The Grove and The Bowling Green en route to the ground from the Centre.
I usually go in the Rutland and derby pub. Some decent ales.

Anybody get the impression tickets are moving slowly? I suppose it's early days. I keep getting e-mails from the club about them.
It would be a shame, after all the talk about how everything doesn't have to take place at Wembley (and I personally am still against semi-finals there), if this didn't sell out.

Anybody get the impression tickets are moving slowly? I suppose it's early days. I keep getting e-mails from the club about them.
It would be a shame, after all the talk about how everything doesn't have to take place at Wembley (and I personally am still against semi-finals there), if this didn't sell out.
They’ve been on sale for 80 minutes. It’s not even bumped down a single point bracket yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.