Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could go to sheffield and then leicester, from sheffield to leicester return is 14 pound, return is 8-00pm to get into sheffield at 9-05pm

Save me looking it up mate, what are the train times north after the game. Any post 9.00pm. Might be quieter then.
Usually carnage after the Leicedter game so this will be worse.

Fck me. Spent ages working out best train routes and prices. Felt quite relieved after finally hitting that 'purchase' button. Forgot about possible strike action. And you can just see it happening as well. Take me back to the good old days! View attachment 49143
Went everywhere on these tickets, had all the ladies in the office I worked bringing the vouchers in for me. Farthest we went was Plymouth (2-0 up lost 3-2 Tommy Tynan hat trick).

RMT have to give 2 weeks notice for any strike action so that would have to be by the end of next week.

Save me looking it up mate, what are the train times north after the game. Any post 9.00pm. Might be quieter then.
Usually carnage after the Leicedter game so this will be worse.

I wouldn’t advice trying to get back via Sheffield after 9pm. The last train from Sheffield to Piccadilly is 10.11 pm. And even that is a Trans Penine one, who are hugely unreliable at the moment.

I wouldn’t advice trying to get back via Sheffield after 9pm. The last train from Sheffield to Piccadilly is 10.11 pm. And even that is a Trans Penine one, who are hugely unreliable at the moment.

Thanks mate. I change at Derby so just need to get there.
I did get stranded in Leicesrer a couple of seasons back when I got carried away.

Thanks mate. I change at Derby so just need to get there.
I did get stranded in Leicesrer a couple of seasons back when I got carried away.

To be honest mate, I fear this is going to be a nightmare season for away fans who go by train. Even without strikes there just seems to be so much cancellations all over the place at the moment.

The way I’m thinking at the moment I reckon I’m going to reduce the number of games I go to and stop over for the ones I do, that are any distance away. Can do without the hassle of having to rely on only one possible train running to get home on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.