Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a trophy to win, I expect serious team. After losing everything last season but the league (Community Shield, terrible showing in EFL Cup, then semi-final disasters in FA Cup and UCL) I hope Pep will be back to getting good results in cup competitions. Time to win it.

They keep adding more and more tickets on there! Still a few more to put on I assume.

Expect mayhem as always with these feral bastards ,they will have tickets written on beer mats and bog roll because their Nokia 3210's dont support G-Pay , and then they will storm the nearest gate 10 minutes before kick off . Hopefully West Midlands Police have stocked up on teargas and have their tasers fully charged.

Expect mayhem as always with these feral bastards ,they will have tickets written on beer mats and bog roll because their Nokia 3210's dont support G-Pay , and then they will storm the nearest gate 10 minutes before kick off . Hopefully West Midlands Police have stocked up on teargas and have their tasers fully charged.
Leicestershire has its own police force.
Nothing to do with West Midlands police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.