Community Shield - Ticket Categories

Quite a lot left, I just got mine. £45, thought I'd pay the extra tenner in hopes that we'll win some silverware, so bloody win it or Mancini out.

My block seems to be right next to the prawn sandwich area in the middle, second tier of the Trinity Road Stand: Block B5, Row 24.

Witton train station is the nearest to Villa Park isn't it?

It should be a nice warm up to the season, should give those players that featured in the Euros their first serious outing, but that's it. I'm not even sure I will stay for the trophy presentation if we win.

notts blue said:
hopefully a few left tomorrow hopefully front row upper tier for my flag!

We took our flag to last season's game. Chap at the turnstile said "you can take it in but if you put it up it will be confiscated, flags are not allowed in Villa Park".

There were one or two Villa flags up but nothing to tweet home about.

Cityisland said:
Is this on general sale now?

They haven't listed any criteria after yesterday but General Sale is surely imminent.

Just had a look and only Category 1 (£45) is left now, so the £35 tickets have sold out, but there are £45 tickets in 10 sections available (no idea how many in each).

Got mine and my brothers yesterday.

Block A5 Trinity Road stand (I think). £45 is a bit steep, but I sit on the halfway line at Eastlands so not one partial to change.

my_world_is_changing_and_i_dont_like_it_trollcat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.