Community Shield - Ticket Categories

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got mine and my dad's, first time we'll have been to an away game together since the 00/01 season :).

I'm taking my old fella myself. He doesn't do many aways either.

does anyone know how many are left, and whether they are going on open sale, chelsea have had theirs on open sale for a few days now.

fathellensbellend said:
does anyone know how many are left, and whether they are going on open sale, chelsea have had theirs on open sale for a few days now.

They've added this to the ticket site now:

Match Ticket Priority 1000 pts 2 August (1 tks)

General Sale on the 4th or 5th I'd guess if any remain. And I just had a look, a bunch of £35 tickets are on sale again, are they drip feeding them?

LoveCity said:
fathellensbellend said:

They've added this to the ticket site now:

Match Ticket Priority 1000 pts 2 August (1 tks)

General Sale on the 4th or 5th I'd guess if any remain. And I just had a look, a bunch of £35 tickets are on sale again, are they drip feeding them?

Maybe some of the Club Wembley allocation unsold?

mcfcliam said:
People will be very reluctant to pay £45 for this.

We have, could have had £35 at the top of the stand behind the goal or £45's along the touchline, second tier row G... no brainer

desperatedon said:
notts blue said:
hopefully a few left tomorrow hopefully front row upper tier for my flag!

We took our flag to last season's game. Chap at the turnstile said "you can take it in but if you put it up it will be confiscated, flags are not allowed in Villa Park".

There were one or two Villa flags up but nothing to tweet home about.

wtf is happening to football 'no flags in a football ground'

my mate rang up today and got one near us so i suspect there are quite a lot left..i don t get it. This forum is full of " i can t get a ticket" " sick of the johhny come lately's" we are being priced out" "plastics"

and here you have a big game against the european champions in our own country, nay, an hour from manchester for a trophy. We haven t seen city play competitively since the qpr game, we are domestic champions of England and it will go to open sale! FFS we have over 30,000 season ticket holders. Get a grip you sky (watching) blues, get down and support your team. Tickets are less than our gaff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.