Community Shield - Ticket Categories

sniff said:
gazinho said:
gazinho said:
My personal opinion is that anyone who has a season ticket who wants 1 will get 1 for this, were getting nearly 14000 tickets, I think United away sold out last year at about 7000 points and we only get just over 2000 tickets for that shithole once corporates have had their 'share'

And there we go, I said all along anybody with a season ticket who wants a ticket for this will get one, they may well even go to open sale.

Unless you got one of the cheaper tickets it's not worth it to me...

for me and the lad it's £80 before ive left the house, if it was at wembley id be tempted, but Villa park... give it a miss for that money

Lovecity: The Heywood supporters club alway's put travel on to games, give the Heywood pub a ring and see if they have any space's left... Thats where the Rothwells coach pick's up.

Whilst I appreciate it is expensive (£84 for mine and the lads tickets and coach) we've only contested 1 charity shield in my lifetime so im not going to miss it. Plus I didnt take him last year with it being against them cunts and he was only 6 at the time.

Anyway I digress my main point was anyone who wanted a ticket for this game would get 1!!!

gravediggerj said:
Sorry if i have missed this, but where is best place to get coach travel?

debating going but wanna check options first

I've booked a seat on National Express that take you straight to the ground from Chorlton Street.

Thomas Cook are doing travel as well from the stadium (I think).

Got 3 tickets on the upper tier of the North Stand Row A. Happy with that! Buzzing for the new season starting.

danny123 said:
gravediggerj said:
Sorry if i have missed this, but where is best place to get coach travel?

debating going but wanna check options first

I've booked a seat on National Express that take you straight to the ground from Chorlton Street.

Thomas Cook are doing travel as well from the stadium (I think).

How much is that?

Got mine in the second tier of the Trinity Road stand, can't wait it should be a great day out.Hopefully the City ends will be a sea of colour and noise and we are victorious, don't care what people say i would love to win the Community Shield.

chesterbells said:
First time at villa park for me. Taking the kids too so driving down for this one - any thoughts on best places to park?

There's a school right near just across a park where I usually park but you'd probably have to get there early for this game. It was a fiver last time I went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.