Community Shield - Ticket Categories

blue b4 the moon said:
Had to wait til today as son is 800 pts or so below me.

Not happy all the cheap seats have gone, not only is it 15 quid more now but chances are I'll have to sit down as I'd guess the standing section will be lower tier behind the goal only :(

try get the normal away section in the corner - think it's Q1 - Q2 should all be standing round there.

I tried to get one of the £20 tickets today but it wouldn't let me buy one. I tried the £35 and £45 and they were available.

Got mine in B7 of the Trinity Road Stand. First block on the upper tier at the opposite end to the Doug Ellis Stand. Surrounded by blues.

Didn't want to be anywhere near the most fickle set of fans the PL has.

Blue_Ketchup said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Not happy all the cheap seats have gone, not only is it 15 quid more now but chances are I'll have to sit down as I'd guess the standing section will be lower tier behind the goal only :(

try get the normal away section in the corner - think it's Q1 - Q2 should all be standing round there.

Im on upper of North Stand behind goal and intend standing, it will be the same as the cup game v Villa few years back!

SS111 said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Im on upper of North Stand behind goal and intend standing, it will be the same as the cup game v Villa few years back!

Hmm maybe I should have done the North Stand upper bit. I've gone for B7 which is '210' at home.

Anyone else having trouble buying tickets online this morning?
Keeps asking me to 'select a pricing band' even though I have already done so. Won't let me buy a ticket even though I'm well within the criteria
Some things never change

Trying to book mine on the phone but it appears to be fucked. When you get to the queuing stage you can just hear the operators taking orders in the background.

Didsbury Dave said:
Trying to book mine on the phone but it appears to be fucked. When you get to the queuing stage you can just hear the operators taking orders in the background.

I just called and got straight through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.