Community Shield - Ticket Categories

Just got my lad in C6 Trinity £35, got mine yonks ago in Witton lane end £20, cheaper for me (-;
oh yeah just remembered am treating him

Impeccable said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Impeccable said:
Seat numbers?

280ish Not got form with me but around there

285 here!!!
Haha, madness. I don't know how to break this to you, but I've just checked my email and my seat is row 23.......seat 284. No word of a lie.
Between the two of us, we can stop Millwallaway seeing anything.

just been on the phone taking a chance with my 4420 points!!! as the cut off points today is 4500..thought they may just sway it for me lol..but asked the guy on line is there many tickets still left..he did say yes!!,so fingers crossed i should get mine first thing tomorrow...he didnt say how many was left!!!...anybody?

adie8seatertaxi said:
just been on the phone taking a chance with my 4420 points!!! as the cut off points today is 4500..thought they may just sway it for me lol..but asked the guy on line is there many tickets still left..he did say yes!!,so fingers crossed i should get mine first thing tomorrow...he didnt say how many was left!!!...anybody?

Can't be absolutely loads left as there are only Cat 1 level tickets available on line but there are about 10 blocks showing (but who knows how many left in each block?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.