Community Shield ticket information

was looking at parking a on ppl drives, prices range from £15, but sod it booked with wembley offical car park, bit steep at £30 though

I am surprised at this upper tier sold out. I was looking on line the other day and there were tickets in every upper tier block.

Next time I looked they were only selling half the blocks upper tier but still loads of choice.

Next day no upper tier at all for sale yet still similar blocks in the lower tier.

Lower tier isn't far off sold out now so if we have sold 25000 then fair play that is decent.

Has the top tier really sold out or are Arse now selling a side of it?

Seems strange that we've gone from lots of availability to all gone.

Davs 19 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Has the top tier really sold out or are Arse now selling a side of it?

Seems strange that we've gone from lots of availability to all gone.

4000 students from Abu Dhabi apparently.

guess 4000 fans wearing a dishdash wouldnt be too hard to spot, just look for the white section, haha

welsh_andy said:
was looking at parking a on ppl drives, prices range from £15, but sod it booked with wembley offical car park, bit steep at £30 though
Alternative:

Park at a London Underground car park on a line into Wembley, close to the motorway, and the get the tube in.

Last year paid about £2 at Watford Met Tube station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.