Community Shield ticket information

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Hoghead said:
Thinking of travelling by National Express from Manchester City centre - any comments anyone?
I'm doing this with my brother, Victoria 6am!

me and my brother also getting a megabus at 6am from shudehill to London Victoria (direct) - not bad for £3.50 each.

Tueartsboots. said:
This shit about it food/drink being overpriced-there's a MacDonalds 2 minutes away, go there first-I'm sure a burger or 2 (in Bimbobobs case) can keep you going for the 2 hours or so in the ground or make butties for the journey-you don't need to eat in the stadium. Beer is no more expensive than any other ground and is still shite.

It was £4.90 a pint last 3 visits - considerably more than most. But at least you get to walk in it in the toilets and enjoy it twice.

Corky said:
Tueartsboots. said:
This shit about it food/drink being overpriced-there's a MacDonalds 2 minutes away, go there first-I'm sure a burger or 2 (in Bimbobobs case) can keep you going for the 2 hours or so in the ground or make butties for the journey-you don't need to eat in the stadium. Beer is no more expensive than any other ground and is still shite.

It was £4.90 a pint last 3 visits - considerably more than most. But at least you get to walk in it in the toilets and enjoy it twice.

Yeah, them sinks were overflowin'.

Hoghead said:
Thinking of travelling by National Express from Manchester City centre - any comments anyone?

The only issue there was when I went with National Express for the FA Cup semi vs the scum was that the return journey was on any one of their coaches meaning that if you took any food or a bag you could not then leave it on the coach you travelled down on

The journey itself to Wembley was quite quick, with one stop at the services, until around 3 miles from Wembley where the roads were gridlocked

Just remember if you're pissed you WILL be refused entry, when in in beer is NOT allowed on the stands, smoking a big no, as for standing ?? EJECTED-however if it was Froch v Groves, 1D or Eminem concerts, who gives a shit-- there are rules and there are not rules

AND DON@T BRING FUCKING FLARES

Tueartsboots. said:
Just remember if you're pissed you WILL be refused entry, when in in beer is NOT allowed on the stands, smoking a big no, as for standing ?? EJECTED-however if it was Froch v Groves, 1D or Eminem concerts, who gives a shit-- there are rules and there are not rules

why cant i wear my flares ? are the fashion police out in force

gmckennasell said:
Tueartsboots. said:

why cant i wear my flares ? are the fashion police out in force

please don't wear flares. My junior blues will rip into you like you've never seen before. They're like trinny and susannah once they get going.

impressed with the ticket office/customer services , got 6 tickets next day , as for the cost of attending this match , it will cost: ticket £35 , £15 each for fuel , couple drinks in a boozer in bushey nr watford £10 , train into wembley £6 return , food (macdonalds) £10, so if you a decent day out watching city at wembley , you could do it for around £80.
No doubt if you wanted an overnight stay and a good drink it would be nearer £200 , but i am taking grandkids this time , so looking forward to a nice leisurely day out with loads of fellow blues , no pressure , and probably not as many pissed up dickheads amongst us , unlike some of our cup finals.

Pushed the boat out for this one taking Mrs Moon, our lad and his girlfriend for 2 nights and a London show.

The ladies have never done Wembley so thought I'd make a weekend of it.

I normally go on a friends minibus/coach at an estimate including travel to London, supermarket booze, a few beers at Wealdstone, food after match as we take but ties for the trip down and the tube to Wembley it must come to about £120 which for a full on boozeathon and City at Wembley is for my mind great value 2/3 times a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.