Community Shield ticket information

Re: Community Shield Sold Out

Nijinski said:
Great response from City fans considering transport nightmares. The club is growing bigger by the day!
More like they've only put a limited number on sale, and that limited number has gone.

Just had a look on ticket site wouldn't give any block options but pressed find ticket and it allocated me one .very strange?

fantastic support selling this out,TBH i thought we would have returned a few thousand it just shows the club are moving along in the right direction

I don't think City have put anywhere near the full allocation on sale. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we have sold out the entire 26k

There are only single seats available online in the bottom tier, but I am pretty sure there are thousands of seats available in the top tier which you can't buy online. No idea if these are available to telephone callers or at the ticket office

Marvin said:
I don't think City have put anywhere near the full allocation on sale. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we have sold out the entire 26k

There are only single seats available online in the bottom tier, but I am pretty sure there are thousands of seats available in the top tier which you can't buy online. No idea if these are available to telephone callers or at the ticket office
Does seem very strange when we booked our cheap seats there was loads of upper tier blocks to choose from .wonder have they stuffed up selling odd seats in each block instead of selling block by block and letting arsenal have unsold blocks .or have we sold out ?

Well if that is true, I'd like to know where the rest of our allocation goes. Because Arsenal have received no extra tickets and why would City allow the seats to remain empty if they have sold out this (alleged) reduced amount?

Marvin said:

You cannot buy tickets from the ground
It's online or phone.

LoveCity said:
Well if that is true, I'd like to know where the rest of our allocation goes. Because Arsenal have received no extra tickets and why would City allow the seats to remain empty if they have sold out this (alleged) reduced amount?
It says sold out on the tickets online section.

It's possible City have entirely sold out, but I expect next week we'll see more tickets put on sale, and some returns to Wembley which will be put on sale to Arsenal / neutrals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.