Community Shield ticket information

Just got 3 tickets for me and my kids in blck 115 which are cat2 tickets (£35 & £25)

The ticket office girl said no other blocks are showing as available and I asked if there was any cheaper tickets available on level 5 and she just repeated only block 115 showing as available.

Bit strange to be able to get 3 together if only 1 block left. I think they're just trying to make sure the bottom tier is sold out!

Anyway, can't wait for some 'City action' next week, missed the blue boys!

bgblue said:
Doncaster Blues said:
Got our tickets through the post so all systems go...

Was planning to do the drive to Watford Junction then train to wembley but have checked and there is defo rail replacement buses, which obviously we want to avoid like the plague.

Has anyone parked at Stanmore and caught the tube from there?

Sounds like there is a decent car park for £1.50 on a sunday and tube to Wembley Park which looks like a good option, anyone done it??
I've parked at stanmore on one of my many visits to watch city play at wembers, 10min walk to tube, with a wetherspoons nearby. Works a dream

Cheers people, gonna give it a go.

ellibb said:
Just got 3 tickets for me and my kids in blck 115 which are cat2 tickets (£35 & £25)

The ticket office girl said no other blocks are showing as available and I asked if there was any cheaper tickets available on level 5 and she just repeated only block 115 showing as available.

Bit strange to be able to get 3 together if only 1 block left. I think they're just trying to make sure the bottom tier is sold out!

Anyway, can't wait for some 'City action' next week, missed the blue boys!

Thought this was sold out for the last few days, how did you get tickets?

Arsenal didn't get any extra tickets on top of the initial allocation. The club protested about the shit allocation, so anything sent back by City would have come to us. That's how it was with Wigan last season anyway, so you must have sold out.

We haven't - more have been released online this morning. Better late than never, but for 3 days it looked like we had sold out. Not good when you can't buy in person and it's a choice between online sales and the telephone

City need to sort out this ticket sales cockup.
I know two people who wanted to buy tickets yesterday but it was clearly shown as sold out on the ticket page.
Lo and behold they announce further sales today.
Newcastle criteria ends today.. When are they going to announce the new criteria ???
Sort it City.

DTKOAG said:
City need to sort out this ticket sales cockup.
I know two people who wanted to buy tickets yesterday but it was clearly shown as sold out on the ticket page.
Lo and behold they announce further sales today.
Newcastle criteria ends today.. When are they going to announce the new criteria ???
Sort it City.

Same old, same old!

Constellation said:
Arsenal didn't get any extra tickets on top of the initial allocation. The club protested about the shit allocation, so anything sent back by City would have come to us. That's how it was with Wigan last season anyway, so you must have sold out.

Nowhere near sold out.

I hazard to guess that City are selling blocks off as they don't want a lot of empty seats showing on the bottom tier for the TV Cameras.

Pointless pre season friendly that shouldn't be played at Wembley and should be allocated to different clubs in the FA with a capacity above 35,000.

the originalkippaxman said:
I hazard to guess that City are selling blocks off as they don't want a lot of empty seats showing on the bottom tier for the TV Cameras.

Pointless pre season friendly that shouldn't be played at Wembley and should be allocated to different clubs in the FA with a capacity above 35,000.

prob just selling block by block so they can give full blocks to Arsenal to use up.
Guess we'll take 18-20k - which is what we had for the first one V Utd.
Agree, they should be elsewhere (as should the semi's - but FA have the contract with Wembley....).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.