Community Shield ticket information

fallowfield said:
the originalkippaxman said:
I hazard to guess that City are selling blocks off as they don't want a lot of empty seats showing on the bottom tier for the TV Cameras.

Pointless pre season friendly that shouldn't be played at Wembley and should be allocated to different clubs in the FA with a capacity above 35,000.

prob just selling block by block so they can give full blocks to Arsenal to use up.
Guess we'll take 18-20k - which is what we had for the first one V Utd.
Agree, they should be elsewhere (as should the semi's - but FA have the contract with Wembley....).

It will still be the biggest away following until perhaps next year though!

Mate in ticket office just told me we've sold just under 18k. The upper tier will be going back on sale later today.

blue7071 said:
Mate in ticket office just told me we've sold just under 18k. The upper tier will be going back on sale later today.

So, 70% of our allocation. Hopefully closer to 90% by weekend. I bought a ticket but can't go and made sure someone got it to fill my seat.

I hazard to guess that City are selling blocks off as they don't want a lot of empty seats showing on the bottom tier for the TV Cameras.

Pointless pre season friendly that shouldn't be played at Wembley and should be allocated to different clubs in the FA with a capacity above 35,000.

Whilst I agree that it shouldn't always be played at Wembley, especially this time with the works on the railway, it is NOT a pointless friendly, apart from the fact that we don't get any points!! As I've just said on another thread, no match that Manchester City play in is pointless or irrelevant, every match is important that's why we spend our hard earned money on them, to watch City win.

why do city play god with the tickets, if tickets are available for the upper tier, then they should be on sale, they are cheaper and could make a difference whether some people bother to go or not?

Eccles Blue said:

Whilst I agree that it shouldn't always be played at Wembley, especially this time with the works on the railway, it is NOT a pointless friendly, apart from the fact that we don't get any points!! As I've just said on another thread, no match that Manchester City play in is pointless or irrelevant, every match is important that's why we spend our hard earned money on them, to watch City win.

Well for this pointless friendly you should have saved your money.

Eccles Blue said:

Eccles blue is going because he`s a City supporter & he`s going to support Manchester City, quite simple really. You want to try it sometime

ballinio said:
Eccles Blue said:

Eccles blue is going because he`s a City supporter & he`s going to support Manchester City, quite simple really. You want to try it sometime

She.

Zubrman said:
ballinio said:

She.
Maybe the beauty or the beast
Maybe the famine or the feast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.