Community Shield ticket information

Farcical. A match whose objective is raising money for community projects should attempt to sell the maximum number of tickets.

Arsenal, as a London club, could have sold out Wembley on their own. Alternatively they could have held it at Old Trafford which would have allowed City to sell out as well.

The incompetence of the FA means we will see gaps in the City end, and more importantly in the neutral areas. 30,000 tickets to neutrals for a glorified friendly is a joke.

Cat 3 tickets on sale again. I ended up buying the cat 2 tickets (£35) on Friday when non of the cheaper tickets were available. If had known they were going to release more cheap tickets I would have waited, then I could have afforded to bring my two daughters.
Seems an odd way to do things.

ballinio said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Eccles Blue said:
Whilst I agree that it shouldn't always be played at Wembley, especially this time with the works on the railway, it is NOT a pointless friendly, apart from the fact that we don't get any points!! As I've just said on another thread, no match that Manchester City play in is pointless or irrelevant, every match is important that's why we spend our hard earned money on them, to watch City win.

Well for this pointless friendly you should have saved your money.
Eccles blue is going because he`s a City supporter & he`s going to support Manchester City, quite simple really. You want to try it sometime

Did make me laugh that comment thanks for adding a bit of humour to the day

Constellation said:
Farcical. A match whose objective is raising money for community projects should attempt to sell the maximum number of tickets.

Arsenal, as a London club, could have sold out Wembley on their own. Alternatively they could have held it at Old Trafford which would have allowed City to sell out as well.

The incompetence of the FA means we will see gaps in the City end, and more importantly in the neutral areas. 30,000 tickets to neutrals for a glorified friendly is a joke.
Those 30,000 "neutrals" are actually Club Wembley members who have spent over £10,000 on a a 10 year agreement. This is actually 67% of Wembleys revenue. General attendance barely cover general costs, let alone building repayment.
Wembley are shitting themselves as the 10 year renewal is coming up and people have said " Fuck off, total waste of money" Funny how many of those are "Rags" !!! Seriously, I've heard people say "What's the point, we expected to see United at least 3 times a year".
They also were led to believe Non FA events, concerts etc-No, they get first refusal but have to pay face if they want to go !!!

cant wait either way, gonna be good![bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/496426614788354049/8QMsI34G.jpeg[/bigimg]

On holiday at Butlins Bognor Regis leaving and driving up for the game then back to my holiday

Loukas said:
bladdered said:
Level 5 tickets now showing back on sale again online - blocks 503 to 507.

I suppose that must mean the bottom tier has sold out?
You would think so based on how they've sold them in the past

Not sure how many fans will be buying at this stage in the week. These tickets should have been on sale at the weekend when the web-site was saying it had sold out. Not sure whether that would have made much difference. Clearly the demand to see City at Wembley again is not that great.

Anybody help me, booked watford travelodge, now finding it difficult to get train/tube to wembley, i cant seem to work out best way to do it, any help please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.