Community Shield ticket information

its a Barm said:
Anybody help me, booked watford travelodge, now finding it difficult to get train/tube to wembley, i cant seem to work out best way to do it, any help please.
I think there's an issue with engineering works on West Coast Main Line between Manchester and Watford, but had assumed that if you are in Watford you can get to Wembley. There are two Tube stations in Watford on direct routes into Wembley. There's Watford Metropolitan which is a little further out from the town centre, but still easy to get to, and that takes you straight into Wembley Park tube at the top of Wembley Way

its a Barm said:
Anybody help me, booked watford travelodge, now finding it difficult to get train/tube to wembley, i cant seem to work out best way to do it, any help please.

Walk to Watford Junction Station take a train or Overground directly to Wembley Central, takes 10 mins by train, 25 mins by Overground, they go regularly, easy.

its a Barm said:
all stations in watford inc the met line are showing disruption for sunday.

Only from Uxbridge to Rayners Lane though. The tube website gives you the impression that your journey is affected if you're using any line with disruptions, I don't know why.

cheddar404 said:
its a Barm said:

Only from Uxbridge to Rayners Lane though. The tube website gives you the impression that your journey is affected if you're using any line with disruptions, I don't know why.

We are Parking in Uxbridge & getting the Tube in - Is there a ptoblem between Uxbridge & Wembley

fat boy blue said:
cheddar404 said:
its a Barm said:

We are Parking in Uxbridge & getting the Tube in - Is there a ptoblem between Uxbridge & Wembley
Steps for journey option 12
Time Mode of Transport Instructions
3 mins
walking
Walk to York Road (UB8)
13 mins
replacement-bus
Replacement Bus A to West Ruislip
11 mins
national-rail
Chiltern Railways to Wembley Stadium Rail Station
6 mins
bus
83 bus or 182 bus to Wembley Park Station

Tueartsboots. said:
fat boy blue said:
cheddar404 said:

3 mins
walking
Walk to York Road (UB8)
13 mins
replacement-bus
11 mins
national-rail
6 mins
bus

what a load of pissing about!!!

alib said:
Tueartsboots. said:
fat boy blue said:
3 mins
walking
Walk to York Road (UB8)
13 mins
replacement-bus
11 mins
national-rail
6 mins
bus

what a load of pissing about!!!
Yup. They are replacing track at Ickenham which happens to be between Uxbridge and Wembley Park Stadium, that with West Coast engineering works means you guys had better really plan your journeys-a straight forward trip could easily be a nightmare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.