Community Shield ticket information

Newcastle isn't selling, it will go down to any season ticket holder and is a bigger match with only 3,100 available. They may be poor seats but so is the third tier at the Empire.

Marvin said:
beware hurricane Bertha. remnants are heading in from the Atlantic towards Northern Europe, but it's track is not yet known. Could miss Southern England, or could be very stormy. be prepared

Well, the only sign of a storm I've seen are the queues for something down near the Brent Library!! Some sort of altercation in the XFactor queue!!!

The sun is beating down & it's about 70 degrees.

Eccles Blue said:
Marvin said:
beware hurricane Bertha. remnants are heading in from the Atlantic towards Northern Europe, but it's track is not yet known. Could miss Southern England, or could be very stormy. be prepared

Well, the only sign of a storm I've seen are the queues for something down near the Brent Library!! Some sort of altercation in the XFactor queue!!!

I've been regularly checking Sunday's weather forecast for Wembley on the BBC website and the day keeps looking better and better each time. They now predict the rain to only be heavy first thing in the morning and then peter out towards 14:00.

Yesterday it showed heavy rain all day.

Fingers crossed, Blues!

Eccles Blue said:
Marvin said:

You're right. Just checked BBC site, & it's looking quite nice for the afternoon.

Are you down there for the weekend or is London your home?

So we were given 26000 tickets and some say we have sold 18k and others 22k

I can understand why people look at this game as a meaningless friendly and can use funds for other bigger games but I am also disappointed for not selling out if only because I know how this will be spun by the media.

With the train problems in mind, maybe the club should have offered free transport like certain other clubs are.

I might have gone if the transport was free, but sold my ticket to a tourist to save money for the cup games, which by the look of the league game prices will be overpriced.

Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:
Marvin said:

You're right. Just checked BBC site, & it's looking quite nice for the afternoon.

Are you down there for the weekend or is London your home?

Just down for the weekend. Staying 500 metres from the Stadium. My home is Eccles, also home of the infamous glass bridge of cellar forum fame & the splendid Eccles cake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.