Community Shield Ticket Postage Cost

I ordered mine yesterday online.

On my email confirmation it clearly states a separate charge for £5.45 for special delivery. So having paid for that, if they don't arrive like that, then you I have paid for something you didn't get, just like paying £5.45 for anything.

These ticket agencies think we're thick and that because we've got the ticket we'll be grateful they arrived and forget the £5.45.

What City should do is to make sure they get it back from Seetickets and also charge them an admin fee for doing this too, so that that cowboy firm are out of pocket.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:

On my email confirmation it clearly states a separate charge for £5.45 for special delivery. So having paid for that, if they don't arrive like that, then you I have paid for something you didn't get, just like paying £5.45 for anything.

These ticket agencies think we're thick and that because we've got the ticket we'll be grateful they arrived and forget the £5.45.

What City should do is to make sure they get it back from Seetickets and also charge them an admin fee for doing this too, so that that cowboy firm are out of pocket.

from what i gather they are doing all the tickets from now on, i notice the 2 quid admin charge has become 2.50, just another little squeeze on us all.

fathellensbellend said:

from what i gather they are doing all the tickets from now on, i notice the 2 quid admin charge has become 2.50, just another little squeeze on us all.

Well if this is how they are treating City fans, like idiots, by conning them from the very beginning, then City should be looking at them and cancelling their arrangements. Whatever contract they have signed, they have rendered it useless by committing criminal acts of deception against the fans. I feel very strongly about that, I really do.

My tickets arrived Saturday just posted thru the door i emailed at lunchtime & complained.
See tickets phoned me this morning at 9am & refunded the £5.45 with no quibble.

Ordered mine on Thursday, paid spec delivery & they have still not arrived!!

Granted, It's not all City's fault but it's pretty poor service f you ask me!!!

I sent an e-mail this morning to customer services complaining about the charge after receiving tickets through normal post

Within an hour I got a phone call back and my credit card was refunded. They said the dispatch company had been instructed to send by special delivery and had clearly ignored the instructions

Pretty prompt response by the club and sorted out with no fuss

Well if this is how they are treating City fans, like idiots, by conning them from the very beginning, then City should be looking at them and cancelling their arrangements. Whatever contract they have signed, they have rendered it useless by committing criminal acts of deception against the fans. I feel very strongly about that, I really do.

Problem with that is City looked at all the options and realised that SeeTickets ticketing system was clearly the best, and as part of the ongoing overhaul of the entire club, they decided that they would only bring in the best systems.

And to be fair, it is fabulous. It's the human element that has let it down here!

Waiting for mine to arrive, and will be chasing a refund if they're just first class...

goataldo said:
My tickets arrived Saturday just posted thru the door i emailed at lunchtime & complained.
See tickets phoned me this morning at 9am & refunded the £5.45 with no quibble.

What e-mail address did you use? Gonna send them a note myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.