Community Shield Ticket Postage Cost

bought 4 tickets was charged £5.45 special delivery but only 1 came first class post, phoned ticket office to complain, they rang me back on Saturday and refunded my £5.45 and my other 3 tickets came today special delivery, ordered another ticket tonight and was charged £5.45 again, will wait and see how it comes.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Bought mine an hour ago. Didn't get charged any delivery or booking fee whatsoever which surprised me!

Likewise yesterday morning. Let's hope they get delivered now n not sent by a drunk carrier pigeon. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applied for ours on the first day and they haven't arrived yet, so i just phoned them and they confirmed they had been sent out first class and had gone missing. They are going to refund me the full postage and booking fee but i've got to collect the tickets myself from wembley ticket office. I told them i didn't want to do this so just cancel my order (i'll get them elsewhere) but they have said the tickets are none refundable.
I have emailed the club complaining, i suppose we will have to wait and see how the club respond.

weeman19_89 said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Bought mine an hour ago. Didn't get charged any delivery or booking fee whatsoever which surprised me!

Likewise yesterday morning. Let's hope they get delivered now n not sent by a drunk carrier pigeon. ;)

A friend contacted city about it -

Supporter services said that it was a mistake on the website for a few hours yesterday, but that everyone who bought tickets without being charged postage WILL be getting an email from the club asking for the postage payment otherwise no tickets will be sent out!

So I'm sorry guys, buy you still owe them £5.45 ;)

kippaxkid74 said:
weeman19_89 said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

A friend contacted city about it -

Supporter services said that it was a mistake on the website for a few hours yesterday, but that everyone who bought tickets without being charged postage WILL be getting an email from the club asking for the postage payment otherwise no tickets will be sent out!

So I'm sorry guys, buy you still owe them £5.45 ;)

Might ask them, to save them refunding it later to send it first class and I will pay them the 45p. ;p

typical ticket office shambles -
now they expect fans to spend time and more money ringing them to pay for a special delivery charge they themselves forgot to take!!!!
- next they send hundreds of tickets out by first class post and expect fans to ring them to claim a refund!!!

I was just wondering when people ordered their tickets and when they arrived. I ordered mine online on Saturday and no sign yet. Anyone ordered after that and received them?

I noted someone's had been sent first class but had got lost so don't want to be in that position.

Mines just arrived, it was with the rest of the post, but it was sent special delivery so I had to sign for it. Bit naughty really by the post office because they have effectively treated it like a recorded delivery not special.

Will email the club re this as I think they have been short changed rather than me. It works both ways. We were quick to complain when they weren't SENT special delivery, now they ARE sent special delivery and its the post office that don't do their job properly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.