Community Shield Ticket Postage Cost

Ordered mine on Saturday, arrived Tuesday and had to be signed for. Now if I can just remember where I put them.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Mines just arrived, it was with the rest of the post, but it was sent special delivery so I had to sign for it. Bit naughty really by the post office because they have effectively treated it like a recorded delivery not special.

Will email the club re this as I think they have been short changed rather than me. It works both ways. We were quick to complain when they weren't SENT special delivery, now they ARE sent special delivery and its the post office that don't do their job properly!

Mine arrived today and Mrs moon signed for them from the normal postie. Let me know what you're told by the club I was quite hoping for a small refund.

kippaxkid74 said:
weeman19_89 said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Bought mine an hour ago. Didn't get charged any delivery or booking fee whatsoever which surprised me!

Likewise yesterday morning. Let's hope they get delivered now n not sent by a drunk carrier pigeon. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend contacted city about it -

Supporter services said that it was a mistake on the website for a few hours yesterday, but that everyone who bought tickets without being charged postage WILL be getting an email from the club asking for the postage payment otherwise no tickets will be sent out!

So I'm sorry guys, buy you still owe them £5.45 ;)

Well I was one that got away with paying postage (don't hate me) but no1 contacted me for the postage charge and this morning the postman arrives with it and I had to sign for it.

(ordered on Tuesday, arrived by Friday)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.