Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

I have 3090 points if that ends up being enough points to go then someone can use my account to book a ticket. PM me and i will let you use it if needed when the time comes :)

117 M34 said:
I won't be using mine and will have enough points to get a ticket so someone could use mine but if I did how would I know that they wouldn't use it for every away game and then I couldn't use it myself?

Because if you find they did, you just ring up, say you never recieved it ( apart from Derby ticket which is posted as signed for ) and they issue you a replacement.

kippaxchris said:
I have 3090 points if that ends up being enough points to go then someone can use my account to book a ticket. PM me and i will let you use it if needed when the time comes :)

Hi m8 all you have to do is buy the ticket on line, saves you the booking fee then when it arrives flog it on here for face value that way you don't get anxious about giving your card details away and get the points

when I have had spare tickets I have checked with De Niro ( moderator) who has been able to point me in the direction of posters on blue moon that you can trust not to streak, invade the pitch start fights with the stewards, smuggle a kid in to save money, nick form the bar , set of flares etc so wins all round

Just wanted to get a shout in for a ticket early.. As the criteria hasn't been released not sure if i'll have enough points..

Thanks,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.