Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

need 2 tickets please for me and my young un,both blue card holders not holding my breath but you never know,thanks

Hiya, I have been a huge fun from Japan for more than 10 years. I just want 1 adult ticket.

I have got a chance to stay in the UK this August. I cannot have much chance to watch games, because of my place. Actually I am a blue member, but it might be difficult to obtain it this year.

Please help me!!!

johnbmcr said:
Any one know how sales are going the criteria is revised after Wednesday ( 5750) might there be some left?

They aren't sale yet. Starts on Thursday. I reckon that it will go down quite far (3000)

LHarper said:
johnbmcr said:
Any one know how sales are going the criteria is revised after Wednesday ( 5750) might there be some left?

They aren't sale yet. Starts on Thursday. I reckon that it will go down quite far (3000)

a week ahead of myself m8 if it goes down to 3000 should get the three I want
thank you

Looks like I have a spare. Will be flying over from Dublin on the morning of the game so would have to meet up before in Birmingham or at the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.