Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

if any 1 can get me a ticket be grateful, dont have season card but do all the aways every season and some homes, looks like gunna b hard gettin tickets, loads of supporterts coming out of woodwork we will see how many go fulham on a wet wednesday

elanoblueboy said:
if any 1 can get me a ticket be grateful, dont have season card but do all the aways every season and some homes, looks like gunna b hard gettin tickets, loads of supporterts coming out of woodwork we will see how many go fulham on a wet wednesday

this year is going to be a sunny sat in sept m8

johnbmcr said:
elanoblueboy said:

this year is going to be a sunny sat in sept m8

Can't see it, it's pissed down all fucking summer so why would the autumn be any better.

Shit this country's weather.

oright smart arse lol, its funny how thers 9 pages for this already where these fans been, now we won the leauge every 1 is coming out of the woodwork, ive just got my ticket so im not arssed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.