Community Shield

So when are these going on general sale? I've got my season ticket but my brother wants to come and he hasn't got anything so I have to wait. Would hate to wait for so long just for him and we get crap seats

EDIT: It was all good in the end, got 4 tickets for me, my brothers and my Dad in 119. Can't wait

I live in the Preston area and thinking of driving (or willing to share petrol if anyone else is driving) on the day and coming back after the game, is there anyone interested in sharing petrol costs? can fit 2/3 people in and would leave in time for a few beers before the match. If not in the Preston area, then happy to pick up on the M6 route.
PM me if interested. Cheers

Still in search for 3 tickets for this game. If any season ticket holders with enough loyalty points but are not attending the game could help me out...

Thank you

Looking for 3 tickets for this game my mate is coming over from oz and i can only buy one on my s/c

Any help would be appreciated

anyone got a spare?

I can meet you on the day and pay in cash on the day.. Will NOT let you down 100%. AND if needed I can put someone up for the night instead of paying a nights hotel fee. :-)

City in the East Stand?? all other times i've been we have been in West End with Roudabout, Green Man and St Joesephs WMC.

Whats the script with boozers etc on the East Side?

hey guys,

i am a tourist traveling to london and would love to catch the community shield at wembley. looking for a spare ticket and will meet up with you at wembley before the game. no reason for me to not turn up on this one.

pm me

cheers guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.