Community Shield

Re: Community Shield Accommodation

I have a double room reservation at Premier Inn Watford Central for Sunday 10th August which I no longer require (mate booked us accommodation elsewhere!) Room cost me £29 plus £2 reservation fee. As the price is non-refundable, I'm happy to sell for same price it cost me if anyone is stuck for accommodation.

khangwei said:
hey guys,

i am a tourist traveling to london and would love to catch the community shield at wembley. looking for a spare ticket and will meet up with you at wembley before the game. no reason for me to not turn up on this one.

pm me

cheers guys
RAG!

Looking for two tickets together for my father and I. We are coming in from the US and I would greatly appreciate any help to secure tickets for two City supporters.

Our family is visiting the UK in August and my son (15) and I would love to see the game ( er, match ).
I called the club, but there's really no provision for stateside fans without a history, so I'm posting
here in hopes that one of you has a couple of extra tickets. Thanks!

Update: We'll see you all at the match
!

I need 2 tickets for me and a friend who support arselow. I live in France and i'm coming to London 9 august and really want to go at Wembley support mancity for the first time ! pm if you are in london this week before game ! <3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.