Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not quite sure stevei why you quoted my post that was a reply to you, but you didn't actually write anything - you just quoted me!

I presume you meant to add a comment? Or because you spell can't as carnt maybe you just thought you did eh..

I stand by what i said, and also agree with others who say why the hell is the shield thread got people moaning about home game empty seats, again. Let it go. I only replied to your first post as it was so insane it needed a response.

Peace ;)

I’ll look in to tickets on Monday when I get paid. No excuses from me given I’m based in London for work at the moment.

Not quite sure stevei why you quoted my post that was a reply to you, but you didn't actually write anything - you just quoted me!

I presume you meant to add a comment? Or because you spell can't as carnt maybe you just thought you did eh..

I stand by what i said, and also agree with others who say why the hell is the shield thread got people moaning about home game empty seats, again. Let it go. I only replied to your first post as it was so insane it needed a response.

Peace ;)

sorry I just was going to say I didn't mean every 1 and it was a never a dig at any 1 who had family matters,
peace and CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.