Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over 19000 tickets sold,up to now
A remarkable effort to get that many supporters going for a friendly on a Sunday afternoon in the smoke

Is the Community Shield not broadcast on live tv in the US? I seem to remember it being on Fox in years past but can't find a mention of it anywhere. I'm sure that's been asked in this thread but can't find mention of it.
went looking, didn't see a listing anywhere here in TX, might have to find a snidey stream

Just over 19000 tickets sold,up to now
A remarkable effort to get that many supporters going for a friendly on a Sunday afternoon in the smoke

Good to hear that news Chappie. Hopelly, we will have a good 20k at the game on Sunday

My tickets still havent turned up yet, bought them weeks ago, supporter services told me last week they were due to be sent out in the next 48 hours, still no sign. They also said if they havent arrived by the 1st to contact them again. this is the first time i have had an issue with tickets for wembley they usually turn up after a couple of days from ordering them. Anyone else having issues?

I ordered 4 tickets weeks ago, but in two different blocks. 2 arrived ages ago & I'm still waiting for the other 2. Supporter services rang me back yesterday and told me that tickets are being posted out block by block and I should get them in the next couple of days. Hope I don't have to bugger about picking them up at Wembley. It buggers up my getting p****d plans.

Wembley has the bleep type entrance system, I'd be inclined to send out tickets by email so apart from the FOC's we could use phones to get in.

I read yesterday that Chelsea have a few tickets remaining. So should imagine less than 60,000. As other people have said not bad for a friendly (edit: title if United win it.)

I read yesterday that Chelsea have a few tickets remaining. So should imagine less than 60,000. As other people have said not bad for a friendly (edit: title if United win it.)
What has this got to do with anything, we should have sold out simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.