Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we take 10,000 it will be a disgrace.

A disgrace to who? The only people who will even remotely care about attendance figures will be the bitter rival fans that don't attend games themselves but think commenting on empty seats in some way makes up for their team not matching up to us on the pitch, It's a glorified friendly that has no value. I've been to all of them to date but not bothering with this, I just can't justify the cost, ticket prices are a joke, the cheapest ticket should have been the most expensive.

A glorified friendly with many first team players missing
Fair play to everyone who turns up

Just got my ticket, friendly or not, it will be a good weekend away watching the blues again.

I will be at Wembley .for the community shield , I no there will be people how cant afford to go , and some how don't want to go to a glorified friendly , and that is there choice .and I respect that , I am old school and I just love it every time we get to WEMBLEY, F.A CUP THE LEAGUE CUP .SEMI FINALES , AND COMMUNITY SHIELD , so bring on the the rent boys , and get this one in the bag ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.