Comon Blackpool

and Moss Side arent the centre of the City are they? Manchester City centre is a brilliant night out with a massive number of clubs/pubs to choose from. Blackpool is a tiny town centre, with about 6 clubs that bang up the prices whenever they feel like it. Its far more expensive a night out than Manchester and the town attracts the absolute scum of the earth on holidays where they think anything goes.
The Blackpool fans are an embarrasment to the club they represent. Most of them follow a bigger club, just for the glory, and the club couldnt even fill the two sides of the ground that they had this season, never mind the 3rd they have added and the 4th which needs to be done.

Broomfield was a typo.

And therin lies the problem

Think back to when Rangers visited Manchester and multiply that to every weekend of the year and you will begin to understand some of the problems Blackpool face

Ducado said:
I want them to go up as it will be an easy away match for me to get too, and the 1000's of other City fans that live on the Fylde
amen to tht! 5 min walk around the corner!<br /><br />-- Wed May 12, 2010 8:44 am --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
citygal1 said:
anyone know how to get tickets to the final at wembley?
always liked em n wouldnt mind going down there.
do u reckon the tickets will go quickly

Should be no problem getting tickets
aparantly theres going to be about 34,000 tickets which you hav to get through the club

sorry but shitpool is the arse end of this planet. I fuckin hate it.Nothing against the footy team or their fans but i get depressed every time im there. (My young girl loves the Sandcastle swimming place )

Nottingham would be a far better away day and a cracking night out with 4-1 fanny to boot.

joe salford said:
sorry but shitpool is the arse end of this planet. I fuckin hate it.Nothing against the footy team or their fans but i get depressed every time im there. (My young girl loves the Sandcastle swimming place )

Nottingham would be a far better away day and a cracking night out with 4-1 fanny to boot.

Thats astonishng coming from someone from Salford :-)

With a ground capacity of less than 10,000 I guess all there games will be sell outs !!!!!!

S.E.H said:
Would love to see Forest, Leeds and Doncaster come up next year.

why leeds? them and their dickhead fan base (the majority of them) can do one. although it would be funny to see them get raped 5-0 week in week out i admit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.