Comon Blackpool

It is turning into Greenmoon.

Manchester City fans don't care about Plymouth.

toutmaster said:
Meddler said:
Nothing against Blackpool as a club but Holloway can get fucked after publicly lying to Plymouth fans about wanting to go to Leicester. Hope they get annihilated in the final.
i live in plymouth and he is twat of the highest order when he left he got other players other clubs for fuck all to the green army eubanks blake left to wolves and akos busaki to qpr ps i remember when plymouth beat city 3 - 2 at home park in the early 80s so without plymouth city would not have david phillips or jock morrison

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm --

Meddler said:
Nothing against Blackpool as a club but Holloway can get fucked after publicly lying to Plymouth fans about wanting to go to Leicester. Hope they get annihilated in the final.
i live in plymouth and he is twat of the highest order when he left he got other players other clubs for fuck all to the green army eubanks blake left to wolves and akos busaki to qpr ps i remember when plymouth beat city 3 - 2 at home park in the early 80s so without plymouth city would not have david phillips or jock morrison

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm --

Meddler said:

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:10 pm --

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:11 pm --

Meddler said:

I take it you live in Plymouth then.
Never have thought so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes mate travel to most home city matches 4.5 hours each way sorry about dupicate post f***ing mobile pone now on pc..ps its pissing down here and very cold wot about manc<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:29 pm --<br /><br />while i am at it, hope leicester beat cardiff and then the blackpool in the final holloway or hollowords that we call him would be well pissed off..how great would that be.. he is a character but a lying one at that no doubt a good manager,,he blamed his move away from plymouth on his disabled daughter..that was to make even plymouth fans understand his move to leicester

mcfc_die_hard said:
fantastic achievment by blackpool tonight! and i hope they go up. will be a sick away trippppppp

Why will it be a sick away trip. The town is awful, the fans are embarasing and the stadium is a disgrace. Why not have a sick home trip and go out round manc one night? Far better night out than Blackpool.

dandeman2008 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
fantastic achievment by blackpool tonight! and i hope they go up. will be a sick away trippppppp

Why will it be a sick away trip. The town is awful, the fans are embarasing and the stadium is a disgrace. Why not have a sick home trip and go out round manc one night? Far better night out than Blackpool.

we all see manc on a regular basis. blackpool is a different place and it will be a good trip.

im not the only one that thinks it will be a mint trip

dandeman2008 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

when was the last time you were in Bloomfield Road mate?

Kinky by name said:
dandeman2008 said:
when was the last time you were in Bloomfield Road mate?

I am in the area weekly, last time I went in was 2001 and since then they have only managed to add one small end behind one of the nets. The roof is rusted to hell already and they still have a ridiculous temporary shed for away fans.

When was the last time you were in Broomfield Road mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.