Comon Blackpool

It'd be great for Blackpool as a whole if they came up.

Think of how much their economy could benefit. I think it'd be fantastic!

dandeman2008 said:
Kinky by name said:
when was the last time you were in Bloomfield Road mate?

I am in the area weekly, last time I went in was 2001 and since then they have only managed to add one small end behind one of the nets. The roof is rusted to hell already and they still have a ridiculous temporary shed for away fans.

When was the last time you were in Broomfield Road mate?

was at a boxing club do last year to see Earnie Shavers, I live seven miles from the ground in St Annes. Blackpool is a bit of a tip but so is Beswick and so was Moss Side, the ground's not that bad (I've been to worse) and how are the fans embarrassing? Broomfield? Poor joke or typo?

Comon Blackpool

Blackpool is a little run down but calling it common (two m's in common by the way) is a little harsh!
A fucking shit hole yes!

Kinky by name said:
dandeman2008 said:
I am in the area weekly, last time I went in was 2001 and since then they have only managed to add one small end behind one of the nets. The roof is rusted to hell already and they still have a ridiculous temporary shed for away fans.

When was the last time you were in Broomfield Road mate?

was at a boxing club do last year to see Earnie Shavers, I live seven miles from the ground in St Annes. Blackpool is a bit of a tip but so is Beswick and so was Moss Side, the ground's not that bad (I've been to worse) and how are the fans embarrassing? Broomfield? Poor joke or typo?

Beswick and Moss Side arent the centre of the City are they? Manchester City centre is a brilliant night out with a massive number of clubs/pubs to choose from. Blackpool is a tiny town centre, with about 6 clubs that bang up the prices whenever they feel like it. Its far more expensive a night out than Manchester and the town attracts the absolute scum of the earth on holidays where they think anything goes.

The Blackpool fans are an embarrasment to the club they represent. Most of them follow a bigger club, just for the glory, and the club couldnt even fill the two sides of the ground that they had this season, never mind the 3rd they have added and the 4th which needs to be done.

Broomfield was a typo.

I know Manchester is a good night out, I was born and raised in Hulme and Benchill... I just don't get Blues putting the boot into a club and poor area such as Blackpool, they've done a fantastic job on fuck-all money and if that helps boost the area a little bit, fair-dos. Not every club can be as lucky as we've been - about 50 years ago they had crowds approaching 40,000 in the old ground and to turn over Forest (given their home record this season) is a stunning achievement.

Freestyler said:
if they come up, our away game will be a freezing cold wet and windy monday night, nailed on.
And ours, but maybe a wet n cold wednesday instead for us;-(

Good luck blackpool and please get promoted as half the population of stoke could then book their holidays for next year!!

Its always cold in blackpool.

Imagine the pepsi max going down with blues on it singing songs. haha, class.

Can't wait. first or last game of the season please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.