Companies you have learned to despise

TIMEX
Weird one i know.
I loved their watches and bought a few.
Then the workers went on strike. (because they cut their pay etc)
TIMEX sacked the lot and hired new people!

So never bought a watch from them again!

I’ve kept a blacklist of companies I won’t purchase from because they have given me absolutely terrible customer service that it is insulting. And I’m a placid guy so that’s a high bar.

At the moment there are only two companies still on it that are actually still operating.

Bella Italia - I don’t know what I expected when I went in there… but my fucking god. The food - genuinely barely edible - and I’m a guy that will eat microwaveable burgers and accept them for what they are. Service - woeful. Tables - unsanitary.

Pret A Manger - Barista got my order wrong, fine it happens, but then blamed me for telling him the wrong thing, rather than what actually happened which is that he misheard me. I couldn’t have possibly told him the wrong order because the thing he gave me I didn’t even know fucking existed. He kept having a go so I told them they could keep their coffee and walked out without a refund and haven’t been back since. That was in 2019.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.