Companies you have learned to despise

Let me tell a story about my first employer. Worked for them for five years and made them lots of incremental money. I mean serious dollar.

Then, in a later iteration of my career, I was a recipient of their product as a customer. And they made loads of money out of that too.

Over the two periods, well over a million quid. And all over 15 years ago.

And when my business that they supplied went south, that former employer was the biggest creditor. And they made me bankrupt. And were also truculent cunts.

All that I had done for them, had provided them, amounted to fuck all.

Let me tell a story about my first employer. Worked for them for five years and made them lots of incremental money. I mean serious dollar.

Then, in a later iteration of my career, I was a recipient of their product as a customer. And they made loads of money out of that too.

Over the two periods, well over a million quid. And all over 15 years ago.

And when my business that they supplied went south, that former employer was the biggest creditor. And they made me bankrupt. And were also truculent cunts.

All that I had done for them, had provided them, amounted to fuck all.
So, in summary, all big companies are cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.