Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Where's the grief to Klopp following yet another defeat in an appalling run. I have checked the BBC site but struggling to find anything. Now if this was Pep..........

I got a reply to my complaint escalation email last Sunday apologising and saying it may take longer than the 20 day period for them to re contact the relevant staff and respond.
Tossers

Wankers out of all the names in the world and bertie just sprung to mind, bbc lying bastards like they Was not aware what Saville was doing etc load of bull shitting rag infested tossers

Don't know wether this is relevant but first saw this on the bbc txt we should be doing this against the bbc and Sky http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/02/27/58b447aae2704e86618b4661.html

This bit is familiar...

"They believe that continuous replays attempt to create doubt about the validity of their positive moments or results in games, and feel that the opposite never occurs."

They always do that with us... look at the Sergio elbow incident (he was banned for) and how many times they replayed that over and over, from various angles... yet when the Rags do something dubious they get maybe one replay from one angle and move on!
There was also a goal we scored in the CL - can't recall who against now, but BT were determined to prove it was offside... disgraceful behaviour for an British TV channel who are supposed to support all our teams in Europe.

Back to the BBC complaint – of course they knew what they were doing using the name 'Bertie' ...proving it is the problem!

I got a reply to my complaint escalation email last Sunday apologising and saying it may take longer than the 20 day period for them to re contact the relevant staff and respond.
Tossers
20th March so, I'll send you a reminder if I've recovered from Paddy's Day and the following day's Rugby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.