Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I think that there is a PR opportunity for City here. They could take Pete into a hospitality suite for a game, have him meet some players past and present, get some details of his City supporting career and then post an article on the club web site and tweet about it. No need to mention the BBC post - just the club showing that committed fans like Pete are appreciated.

Anyone know how to make this happen?

I think that there is a PR opportunity for City here. They could take Pete into a hospitality suite for a game, have him meet some players past and present, get some details of his City supporting career and then post an article on the club web site and tweet about it. No need to mention the BBC post - just the club showing that committed fans like Pete are appreciated.

Great idea. Other teams' fans get lauded like the true fans that they are. Ours get mocked by a national organisation with an agenda. The Portsmouth guy with all the tattoos etc all shown the respect they deserve. Can you imagine the rags if the BBC had mocked fatty Pete Boil that weird looking guy who thinks he's the leader of them.

I don't like this guy being bullied any more than the rest of you. He strikes me as a gentle eccentric sort of bloke.

On the wider issue of the media treating us badly, I think it's not just our imagination, there is an agenda against us.

So fucking what? Man up. Grow a spine and a pair of big hairy bollocks while your about it.

All this whining is pathetic. Makes us look like a right bunch of mard arses.

Enjoy the journey - years of trophies and fun to come.

Ive been thinking again about this. Can we not get some celebrities on twitter involved. LG would help. He probably knows people at the BBC at a high level.

Also, Gary Lineker likes a dig at the rags and its his BBC thats caused this.

We really need to go viral. For Petes sake.

I don't like this guy being bullied any more than the rest of you. He strikes me as a gentle eccentric sort of bloke.

On the wider issue of the media treating us badly, I think it's not just our imagination, there is an agenda against us.

So fucking what? Man up. Grow a spine and a pair of big hairy bollocks while your about it.

All this whining is pathetic. Makes us look like a right bunch of mard arses.

Enjoy the journey - years of trophies and fun to come.
This makes you look. Well tough...enjoy mr tough guy but unfortunately the situation demands a little more and you really do not seem to understand the ramifications of this issue.why TF do you think that clubs employ PR teams?

Great idea. Other teams' fans get lauded like the true fans that they are. Ours get mocked by a national organisation with an agenda. The Portsmouth guy with all the tattoos etc all shown the respect they deserve. Can you imagine the rags if the BBC had mocked fatty Pete Boil that weird looking guy who thinks he's the leader of them.

I seriously can't stand that ****.

Contact the PR Department ...Oh... er... er .... easier to buy him a ticket yourself.

I seriously can't stand that ****.

Not many blues can but imagine if the national broadcaster started cyber bullying and ridiculing him. United fans would rightly support him.

what are the ramifications m8y? I dont understand

If nobody takes a stand it basically gives the BBC licence to do and say whatever they want towards us, as a club and fans, and more importantly the more vulnerable members of society. If nobody challenges the BBC the negative reports will get worse and the lies become factoids. They need to be reigned in and they overstepped their own boundaries this time and need to do the right thing instead of churning out replies containing nothing but bluster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.