Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

We as a set of fans or indeed the club having a laugh at the rags expense is one thing because we are not employed to be impartial. The BBC taking time out to show their distaste of us by targeting an old fella is another thing entirely.

Everyone getting their pants in a bunch! It's not even the real Match of the Day account, it's a fake one!

This is the real one

People who get all up in arms over this sort of thing without checking its authenticity are the type of fans that make the rest of us look like a bunch of overreacting dicks!

Everyone getting their pants in a bunch! It's not even the real Match of the Day account, it's a fake one!

This is the real one

People who get all up in arms over this sort of thing without checking its authenticity are the type of fans that make the rest of us look like a bunch of overreacting dicks!

proper fucking bertie

This is the real one

BBC already admitted it

1200+ posts re: adult football supporters offended by football banter !
I feel quite embarrassed by it all as a city fan if i'm honest
Bertie is hardly degrading and or offensive, what next are we going to call a truce and not use the term rags anymore in case it offends fellow football fans ?
Remember the "welcome to Manchester" banner that was clearly a dig at the rags, sorry, Manchester United we lapped that one up it's all in the name of the game.

I don't think anyone really gives a shit about 'Bertie', this thread is based on calling out the lies and snide tactics of BBC Sport.

BBC already admitted it

giphy.gif

I don't think anyone really gives a shit about 'Bertie', this thread is based on calling out the lies and snide tactics of BBC Sport.

You realise how it works? I mean social media for these type of companies? They employ any "nobody", they probably employed a 18 year old kid to Tweet and Facebook..... You realise they're not going to pay someone £30k a year to Tweet and Facebook? In fact the kid was probably sacked afterwards, so I hope it makes you sleep well at night.

I can't get over why so many blues are arsed enough to make a 127 paged thread, it seems all too precious to me!

You realise how it works? I mean social media for these type of companies? They employ any "nobody", they probably employed a 18 year old kid to Tweet and Facebook..... You realise they're not going to pay someone £30k a year to Tweet and Facebook? In fact the kid was probably sacked afterwards, so I hope it makes you sleep well at night.

I can't get over why so many blues are arsed enough to make a 127 paged thread, it seems all too precious to me!

You obviously have no idea how it works. Social media is massive, a social media manager can fetch a hefty wage, even more so at a global company such as the BBC. Unlikely it was a work experience kid or some snotty teen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.