Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Being embarrassed seems to be the en vogue word in football at the moment. The slightest disagreement with someone's point of view or suffering from a team performance and fans are embarrassed left right and center for one reason or another.

Even at our lowest ebb I was never embarrassed by City. I remember when we used to just say, we are shit not the club has embarrassed us for whatever reason. even at our worst some of us still had the minerals to fight our corner and not let anyone, let alone a rag, get the better of us, maybe the mentally weak werent up to that task and thus their embarrassment at themselves more than anything else.

Being embarrassed seems to be the en vogue word in football at the moment. The slightest disagreement with someone's point of view or suffering from a team performance and fans are embarrassed left right and center for one reason or another.

Even at our lowest ebb I was never embarrassed by City. I remember when we used to just say, we are shit not the club has embarrassed us for whatever reason. even at our worst some of us still had the minerals to fight our corner and not let anyone, let alone a rag, get the better of us, maybe the mentally weak werent up to that task and thus their embarrassment at themselves more than anything else.
I've always been proud to be a City fan.

Being a City fan defines me as much as anything. Why the fuck would I be embarrassed about something like that?

One of the reasons I don't understand rags is they disappear when they lose. As soon as they win you see them wearing their shirts everywhere. I was more likely to wear my City shirt when we lost.
Happy to be a blue and always have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.