Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

So we can all pay a bit more. Well done, er not.

Where do you live, by the way. And what's your IP address again?

Honestly the absolute SHIT people get (and rightly so) about tax avoidance in this country and here you are bragging about it. This is something we ALL have to pay if we want to own a TV and it's not big and not clever avoiding it.
No one should get shit for tax avoidance.

Tbh if the BBC have moved on from sheltering and supporting paedophiles to mocking learning disabilities then maybe they should be applauded for at least some progress.

The picture first surfaced on their website as I was travelling to the game, about an hour before kick off and it was a slight piss take then but not too bad, something about him missing a pair of glasses not blue or something. Now if this is from an official source on their Facebook page and not some mock up by a rag it is an utter disgrace as we all know it is the rags name for us. Furthermore what right have they to use Pete's picture without permission and openly mock him?

As license fee payer's we pay for the utter drivel they are putting out there about not only our club but now the fan's and bullying individuals into the bargain! We can complain and I also feel the club needs to get off its arse and do more too!

Don't let this get sidetracked in typical Bluemoon fashion by who is paying their shitty fee or not we need to get together on this and fight back!

Def a Rag whose put that. Very disrespectful to Pete from the BBC.

As like most of you, i've seen Pete at the games a few times. Seems a lovely chap and die hard Blue.
Dont know much about him though... Does he go on his own? Is he a Bluemoon member?
I'm sure he travels on his own . Quite often see him on the train. Comes from Milton Keynes way if I am correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.